The annual off-campus art show is looking for submissions university wide–students, faculty and alum alike. Johnston alum Mary Beth Brown, now involved with ArtTable in New York City, started this tradition, and now we see the night taking a different form every year.
With the deadline March 15, 2016 the student organizers Cassidy Kean ’16 and Lily Daniel ’16 are looking to include performance, ceramics, painting, zines, photography, short films, music videos, visual GIS projects, installations, sculpture, and more! The art show has been held for the last six years in downtown Redlands at the Mitten Building, and is the only major off campus show!
The show is taking place this year on Thursday April 7th at 7:00 p.m. However there cannot be an art show without your work, so please encourage yourself and your friends to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15th!
Please do not hesitate to email Cassidy Kean or the submissions email with any questions! Process for submissions below:
1. Attach a link or image of or representing your work
2. Title and Artist statement
3. Dimensions of your work. Give us the duration of your piece is it is a video or performance etc
4. Your name and mini bio
5. A price if your want to sell your work (completely optional)
6. Send to Johnstonartshow@gmail.com